Monday, March 10, 2008

So Yeah, I Finally Got a Copy Myself

So I finally got the game, and I'm working my way through the adventure mode now. The story so far seems like a sad attempt to find excuses to shovel in as many characters as possible, but who minds?

I mean seriously, the story in fighting games is only ever an excuse to get characters fighting for no good reason - most of the time two characters show up in an out-of-the-way location, look at each other meaningfully, pose, and then the fight is on. No dialogue required. Maybe more of the fights in comics should be like this? I mean if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

Anyway yeah, so Smash Brothers Brawl is great. The wireless connection doesn't seem to be working well enough for me to play it online yet, however. Someday when I have a lot of money maybe I'll invest in a repeater or something and see if the connection's any better in the living room. For some reason the connection works great for buying games, but not well enough to play them? Haha, funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment